From the heart of Bali, Dancer, Artist and Yoga Teacher, Shae Lamond shares her personal transformation through loss and letting go to the freedom and joy of claiming her feminine essence.
Shae is both a beautiful expression and transmission of sacred feminine flow. Our journey together was an expansive, inspiring dive into surrender; healing from perfectionism, overachievement and eating disorder; creativity, love, forgiveness, ecstasy and deep feminine flow.
Listen for a special invitation to gather with kindred sisters at a Balinese Mountain Retreat to remember our feminine essence together.
Topics we explore in this episode:
- Overcoming perfectionism & overachievement
- Healing from heartbreak, loss & eating disorder
- Generational healing
- Healing through dance, movement, painting and creativity
- Surrender to life
- Present Moment Living
- Moving into her sacred work
- Love and forgiveness
- A delicious Claiming Feminine Retreat for women in the heart of Bali
For more details on Shae and her upcoming retreat go to: https://www.claimingfeminine.com/
Shae is offering $200 off her upcoming Claiming Feminine Retreat for podcast listeners.